PayPal is closed - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

KAOSKIDO
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is closed - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE 

Yeah that is right that is the message I get when I call their phone number.

I understand everyone, every business is taxed by COVID-19 but you cannot just stop servicing customers.

I have a active open case in the resolution center.   I cannot add anymore details to it and I need to speak to someone at PayPal.

Must I just fold on this dispute because PayPal cannot service their customers??

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

HHCM
New Community Member
I just got declined a case and cant manage to talk to anyone. Ebay ripped me off and I filed a dispute and lost it. We shipped a seat which I was supposed to be charged $200, got an invoice a month later for $1077.
Login to Me Too

edgarmalave

I'm not telling what to do is. Check how much it was to send back. I got some item that's not working correct and the other one the software doesn't work with my WIFI. Payed with PAYPAL if any problem they could help me. Like it's said GOT YOUR BACK and that's way I used paypal to pay for my item's. Please can someone help me, Thanks <removed>

Login to Me Too

edgarmalave

If your up right, I took a small box $126.41 the item cost is $26.31. I'm not paying anything until PAYPAL looks into the problem. Hope they can it's should not pay more then item is worth. Oh the item came from Long Island LOL  

Login to Me Too

servewho
Contributor
Contributor

They have a new Identity Confirmation Dashboard. Info does not apply to me. Yet, PPal has blocked my account and funds. Nobody answering.

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Login to Me Too

Jimnen
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased from a website that apparently was hacked. Payment went to a different email than the website where I bought from. Could not reach vendor, received tracking number. Ups confirmed that a package was delivered but to a different address. They probably sent an empty package to a random address to show proof of shipment. PayPal claims vendor provided tracking and tracking show it was delivered. Case closed and I’m out $72. Been trying to contact vendor and PayPal for 3 days now and no response
Login to Me Too

HelloKittyBoo
Contributor
Contributor

Same.. got taken in a FB scam add and nobody will help me they just keep saying we will get back to you in a few hours 

Login to Me Too

sergiosvt
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue, I filed a claim trough my credit card company and they refunded the money for the fraudulent transaction, now I my PayPal account has limited access because of this. Did PayPal resolved your issue?
Login to Me Too

edgarmalave

The best thing you did was paying with PAYPAL you have RIGHTS for using PAYPAL. Best to all with this virus and that the force be with you LOL <removed>

Login to Me Too

Pokerbrookie
Contributor
Contributor
Report to federal trade commission and file complaint Link below https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information?OrgCode=TFMICF#crnt
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.