PayPal is a scammers Pal,not yours

IOWAopie
Contributor
Contributor

6 months fighting paypal over a 29 dollar claim. Everyone now knows about the kitchen drain rack scam.  Thousands of paypal members got scammed and denied a refund from paypal.  I went thru the whole thing, jumped thru all the hoops, and even filed the FBI report. Still paypal denies the claim, now telling me it outdated. Because they kept pushing the date back again and again.  So i filed again, and listed the scammer as paypal. With thousands of comments in their own forum of the same people scamming  paypal members and Paypal denying all the claims. Someone is getting a kickback from the scammers. I urge every member to file the same FBI report that i did. Claim Paypal as the scammers stealing your money. If we unite Paypal will be held accountable. Sooner or more then likely we will see that lawyers ad up on tv asking if we were paypal customers during such and such years. Paypal will get gutted and after lawyer fees and fines we will all get a check for 97 cents. I used to be a big ebayseller and have paid paypal thousands of dollars in fees. This is the first time ever since way back when they first started, I have ever made a claim. a $29 dollar claim. Yet they say I do not have any idea what i am doing. Beware people, Paypal cares more about your money and not about your protection from scammers.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.