PayPal is a ripoff PayPal sucks

Teddybearusa
Contributor
Contributor

I bought and paid for 2 sets of curtains. Never were shipped to me I trying to get a refund I’ve called emails  nothing wallmart tells me that there was a claim filed well there never was a claim filed. Wallmart tells me to close this claim there is no claim to close so wallmart got my money and I got the shaft PayPal now to me is a lousy company and terrible customer service still no refund  now what

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

NoOneSpecial
New Community Member

I went to PayPal's site to find out if others have been scammed through PayPal.  My partner bought an item and paid through Paypal using a credit card.  The response she got came back written in Chinese.  Credit card was notified and PayPal ran her around in circles.  Before knowing about this, I purchased some equipment from a reputable company and have not received the item yet.  I too paid through Paypal using a credit card.  My next step is to find the right person at PayPal to make them aware of this possibly widespread issue. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.