PayPal is a rip off!

Kgayle
New Community Member
I order a salt water pool pump from a seller online immediately I realize this seller was fraudulent and try to cancel my return, however the website wouldn’t allow me to. I contact the seller (In China of course) via the email provider and ask that they cancel my order it took them about 3 days to get back to me to tell me that my order was shipped and to return if I wasn’t satisfied. The tracking# was fraud could track the package almost a month later I receive N-95 mask, I order a salt water pump. The seller offered me 30,50% refund I refused and contacted PayPal. My case as been open since July 11, only to get a message from PayPal the they are denying my case. How can PayPal rip people off in these difficult times and getaway with where’s the protection for the little people. This is a crime PayPal and the vendor are ripping me off I need my money back. BTW I’m not able to speak to a real person and keep getting these random generated email from PayPal. How do I contact their corporate office? Very disappointed customer.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.