PayPal is a RIPOFF

WillG2018
Contributor
Contributor

You still have my business account locked even though I fully complied with ALL you asked me to do...as of today, I will seek legal action. There is NO EXCUSE to freeze the account of a client who has been loyal to you since your company began with NO WARNING. I was first told the "review" would take 24-48 hours; I was then told 7-14 days; last I was told 180+ days or more. I have filed a complaint with the FTC and my state attorney general's office and am consulting with a class action lawyer today. Enough is enough.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WillG2018 

If paypal have said 180 days then they have limited your paypal account permanently and no longer require your business.

However you are allowed to withdraw any funds after 180 days.

It does not mean you get your account back after 180 days, it just means you can withdraw any funds in your paypal balance then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WillG2018
Contributor
Contributor
More like I no longer need to support THEIR crappy customer service. My business has managed to work just fine WITHOUT them or their leftist politically motivated policies.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.