PayPal in bed w China

PayPal is the biggest pos. When I get done I’m only going to purchase stuff thru my credit card when when I dispute something it’s settled right away. I bought something... disguised as good ol USA but the dummies sent the wrong sized crap from China. Instead of help from PayPal I had to spend $80 of my money shipping in order for PayPal to reimburse me charge of purchase. Well I sent china shipping info thru PayPal and PayPal jerks just sent me an email saying they were declining return because I didn’t send return info. I DID!!!!!!!! And excuse me if PayPal doesn’t have links for pictues directly in complaint conversations. Now I can’t even open the stupid complaint to tell PayPal that. Don’t go thru PayPal!!! Use your credit Card where they support you!!!!!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@___________ 

Except a lot of posters on here are getting declined by their card issuers as well when they bought tat from a china web site or social media ad.

Cards have terms and conditions same as paypal.

And the only folks getting in to bed with china are the buyers that buy from them. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

I didn’t know my purchase was coming from a China Co. It occurred to me that This lousy experience could have been avoided if PayPal would have simply refused to send money to companies that are not better business bureau. Which this particular company wasn’t approved by BBB. But then it also occurred to me how would that policy apply if I’m purchasing something from a random someone selling something in my community which I do all the time. But there has to be a way to identify the companies with terrible customer ratings and block them like this company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.