PayPal holding my money

oferlapid
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have transfered circa $60k USD into my paypal account almost 20 days ago to pay for some goods and services. PayPal put my account into limited and asked for some information that i sent. They told me it has been reviewed and the account limit will be removed in 5 days, Its now been 20 days and i have tried to speak to the help centre via chat and call. If you call you just cant speak to anyone as you get the covid too busy message. On the chat they make false promises, its been sorted and will be removed in 24 hours, this has happened three times now. I simply want my money back, i cant even transfer it back to my own account where i sent it in from!

What can i do here??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi oferlapid, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!  

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.