cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal holding my husband’s check ransom

Contributor

PayPal holding my husband’s check ransom

They set a limitation on account saying I have other accounts with my social on them which I never had . They said my husband’s paycheck would be denied due to limitations set on account . Now his check is in PayPal account and I can not transfer or get the cash out ! They are holding his check ransom !
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: PayPal holding my husband’s check ransom

@Faithjnkns8611 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Re: PayPal holding my husband’s check ransom

I called them yesterday and I told them I did not have any other accounts ! They would not give me anymore information on what balances or anything I have had this and only this account for 2-3 years . And $600 went missing over the weekend from this PayPal account. When I reported it on Sunday. I called about today because they are not giving that money back that is missing I get an email saying limitations were set . And it has nothing to do with this account 🤷🏻‍♀️ It has to do with two accounts that I never made ! They also said his check would be sent back to his employer and they accepted it.