PayPal helps company steal money

Jnichols631
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product never received the product PayPal customer service would not help they did not help me fix the problem they actually didn’t care, never received the product ordered have proof that one of them still sitting down in Florida in a warehouse was only given certain options of what my responses could be I called to tell customer service not one person but to but it needed to be changed that I didn’t have a tracking number because the company wanted me to send back a product that I have screenshots proving and never left the warehouse One day later my dispute was shut down with no options I feel like not only PayPal stole money from me and waste of my time and so did the company but they are in cahoots together I have a family member sitting with me now waiting for the morning because if this is not resolved they’re going to be all over the newspaper. Has this happened to anyone else

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jnichols631 

Sounds as if you opened a dispute for item not as described instead of one for non receipt?

Only if you opened one for non receipt of item paypal would not expect you to send anything back. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Jnichols631
Contributor
Contributor

The whole time I sent 78 messages to this company that did not send me out the product and when I ordered one product it was a 360 different color at the end, these people are known to steal the Better Business Bureau told me now I’m gonna have to report PayPal because their customer service does not care there are the ones that told me they would not change what I said I said to them is the only option you gave me was to put some type of tracking information for something I didn’t receive because the company demanded tracking information and meet us in a product back they never left the warehouse

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jnichols631 

Sounds as if you opened a dispute for item not as described instead of one for non receipt?

Only if you opened one for non receipt of item paypal would not expect you to send anything back. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jnichols631
Contributor
Contributor

The company ended up being more of a help them PayPal was at all the whole process. It took them a while to get back to me but when they did they did the right thing and was very respectful about it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.