PayPal help scumms

Hunterson
New Community Member

Hello all

I don't know why PayPal do this way but i get in this situation first time with PayPal.

I made an order in internet shop who provide payment through PayPal it was done 23 October 2020 amount 53,40 USD in my PayPal account its shows that payment was made 24 October 2020 on amount 61,41 USD. 

After i made payment seller send me email with link on my invoice and this link didn't work. And website stop working to 😃   

I wait till the date i suppose to receive item i didn't receive it and i start claim PP-D-89680298.

PayPal closed it as seller provide tracking number that shows that i receive item. 

BUT i you check TN on UPS 70415328L9402654V it say that package was delivered to same city and state not on exact dares i provide i show  this to PayPal even more i ask UPS to provide me details of this (70415328L9402654V) shipping and it say that delivery was made from amazon to some company not privet person in same city as i. 

On this later worker of PayPal ask me to provide official letter from UPS i provide it to PayPal and after this they close case again with such email

We received the claim(s) you filed on 1 November 2020.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

Learn More about PayPal Purchase Protection

Find out how your purchases are protected and how we investigate claims by clicking Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page. Then, simply click User Agreement for PayPal Service and PayPal Buyer Protection. 

Transaction information:

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-89680298 

Transaction Amount: 61,41 $ USD 

Dispute Amount: 61,41 $ USD 

Transaction ID: 70415328L9402654V 

Transaction Date: 24 October 2020

Thanks,

PayPal

Ones more I provide official UPS letter that shows merchandise was delivered same city but to different address and to different person (actually on company not to privet person) and PayPal say its ok its delivered your claim is denied                      

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.