PayPal have Unfairly closed my dispute so I can’t get a refund

Jootong29
New Community Member
Please can someone help me! I bought some boots online $34 in Dec but when they arrived they were totally different and not appropriate for winter wear so I contacted them to ask for a refund. In the end they said they would refund me but I needed to post to China so I did early Dec costing me a further £15.80 with recorded delivery. The company did message to say they had received the boots & I would get a refund... end of Jan... but I never got the refund! So in the end I contacted PayPal & sent proof of all messages & the tracked return to China. PayPal closed the case in favour of the seller as I hadn’t returned the boots! (I had... & with proof) so I rang PayPals dispute centre and he couldn’t quite tell me why I hadn’t received a refund & said he could see all the evidence attached... including the tracking receipt & reopened my case. 2 days later, the case has been declined again!!! I don’t see how this is fair! I returned the poor quality boots & still can’t get a refund! The seller has replied to say he can’t refund me, but PayPal will... yet they Won’t!!! I am soooo disappointed!!! Can anyone advise me further??
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.