PayPal hasn't told me what additional information they require, and now the case has been closed?

Mikestanbrook
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal hasn't told me what additional information they require? Provide additional information Dispute case ID: PP-D-45512521 Transaction amount: $28.49 AUD Dispute amount: $28.49 AUD Transaction ID: 9F372807JK914222A Transaction date: 22 August 2019 If you have additional information, please send it to us Please provide us with the following documents and any other relevant information to support your claim. Please note that if we don't have sufficient information, we may not be able to investigate or resolve this claim for you. Next steps If you have this information, you can send it to us via your PayPal account. To help protect your information, we don't accept files that are sent as email attachments. To send us your information, go to the Resolution Centre. Click the Case ID under Resolution Centre cases. Click Upload file under Case actions you can take, and then follow the instructions to upload the files. We will email you after we receive and review your information. Want to cancel your claim or view its status? If you would like to cancel this claim or view the claim status, you can do so by visiting the Resolution Centre. Click the Case ID, and then click Cancel Case under Case actions you can take. Thank you, PayPal

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.