PayPal has taken money from my balance claiming double refund.

clapton712
New Community Member

I have just received an email from PayPal letting me know they are deducing £302 from my account as i received a duplicate credit from a refund. I have only received this refund once and my PayPal history shows this. It was a refund from Emirates where i paid through PayPal for seat upgrades.

I received 2 refunds where i placed 2 orders, one for £302 and one for £101. No issues with the £101 value refund which was on the same day.

Has anyone has this happen before? I tried calling but i'm not sitting on hold for 30 mins before i get an answer. 

Thank you 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @clapton712,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear you are having issue with a refund. If you didn't notice a duplicate refund on your bank statement and you need assistance, you may want to reach out to our support team over on Facebook or Twitter or you can send us a message through the Message Centre in your PayPal account. 

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.