PayPal has permanently limited my account, but I have done nothing wrong, how can i reverse this?

YounessFCB
Contributor
Contributor

I had received an email from PayPal saying that my account was permanently limited stating that "this account was engaged in activity to deceive PayPal and its customers." I don't understand this because all I use my PayPal for is to receive money from music streams as well as from music production commissions, and I do online shopping too, one of PayPal's main purpose....This is not deceptive in any way, I am just so disappointed and frustrated because every time I try to reach out to someone working at PayPal I receive absolutely no explanation to the decision of this situation. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kayjen7
Contributor
Contributor
I’m starting to learn that they are doing this to a lot of people. Here is a link to my experience with this. I have yet to discover a solution to this, but I will share it with the world when I do. https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/180days/m-p/2753319#M283104
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.