PayPal has no customer service staff!

Ytimes2
Contributor
Contributor

Transaction Number: 2DY1638669350323D I am appealing for a refund because the airpods pro the seller sent to me was a fake one. When I first apply for a refund base on the above reason, the amount of space allow for pictures are limited in the ebay website, however, I do have reserved video and more picture evidence proving that the product I received are indeed a knock-off airpods pro, and if needed, I am willing to submit such evidence in support of my appeal claims additionally; in my previous application for refund which outlines the problem with the authenticity of the item sent to me, the seller never responded to the evidence which I have outlined, nor did ebay gave a response to the evidence which I have outlined when the case was closed, as of right now, ebay stays that the item that was sent are authentic product despict the discrepancy which I have outlined were not addressed, answered, or prove to be wrong in writting by neither seller or technician in ebay (did not received any written statement informing me which and how my claim was wrong) , and even though the item has already been sent back and received by the seller (Tracking # 9400128206335289406901) I was not able to received the refund. I can also sent in the additional evidence proving my case by the above email, please advice. Below was a list of discrepancy (Also what I have sent in the first request for refund for this item) - real one should contain spared earbuds that do not fall off easily and had filter net in the hole, contradicting what I have received. - real one should contain a hard-paper holder of the podcase rather than PLASTIC holder as shown in the photo. - When connected with the phone, the authentic AirPods pro should have information about the AirPods pro under the "About" information of the phone. - When connected with the phone, the authentic AirPods pro should show icons of connected to AirPods pro, this knock-off AirPods showed the icons of OLD AIRPODS MODELS instead. - The sound output quality of this knock-off Airpods is only comparable to low-quality earphones, disgraceful! - Upon notifying the seller the product sent to me was a knock-off, fake Airpods, the seller insist that he sent an authentic Airpods pro to me. If needed, I could provide additional evidence to prove this Airpod is fake in video records to prove my case!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.