PayPal has limited my account

rejs123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi dear PayPal Community!

I need your help as I have been limited on PayPal. I haven't used my account for negative purposes, only for sending and receiving payments. I need your help to know where can I appeal the limitations currently on my account:

<<

We recently noticed an issue with your account. To see what you can and can't do while your account is limited, go to the Resolution Center.

Your account has been limited for more than 45 days. It will continue to be limited but you now have the ability to withdraw funds.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

• Aug 24, 2018: We need some more information about some of your recent sales.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-007-243-906-312.)

• Apr 23, 2018: We need additional information on your recent transactions and account activity.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-006-840-517-555.)

This limitation cannot be appealed. 

>>

I would thank you very much if you are going to provide steps how can I resolve this to use my account again. I called PayPal and they told me that the account was limited forever. I don't agree with this as before the "Account limitation" didn't existed on PayPal.

Best regards,

Rudina <Removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Danz17
Contributor
Contributor

wow forever !? they get paid for their services,

in my case they said, I can appeal by contacting them, but I can't get to the right agent, i only get transferred, how to appeal >?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rejs123

Forever means forever, you didn't resolve things when asked so they no longer want your business.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Danz17
Contributor
Contributor

wow forever !? they get paid for their services,

in my case they said, I can appeal by contacting them, but I can't get to the right agent, i only get transferred, how to appeal >?

Login to Me Too

FrancoBeshyWAP
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

log in to the website and look for the bell icon that will guide you on what to do on how to lift the limitation

Login to Me Too

Danz17
Contributor
Contributor
We all did that, It only says there is another account , I don't have another account but it does not give details .. been over 12 days now, I have few disputes because I don't feel motivated to ship to my buyers for a money I may or may not get 😕 According to last conversation yesterday with agent .. the negative balance account have exactly same email like mine .. how can this be possible ?
Login to Me Too

rejs123
Contributor
Contributor

I can't appeal my limitation as it says "You can't use PayPal anymore". I need to remove the limitation or to close my account as I can't use it when is limited.

Login to Me Too

Danz17
Contributor
Contributor
I think you can't close account when it is limited .
Login to Me Too

Genrix

Why PayPal limited my account, and I submitted all the requirements but it is still limited. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.