PayPal has limited my account with my money in it

Mzohsomajor
Contributor
Contributor

So I’ve used PayPal for over a year have my debit card and bank info linked and verified along with my phone number and email address all of a sudden today PayPal freezes my account saying I have too many transfers in an out my account like duhhh isn’t that what your service is for all payments which have been sent by the same 3 people via family and friends nothing being sold or shipped needed. So they ask me to upload my ssn and explain my deposits which I’ve done but my account is still limited I can receive money but not send and withdraw like wtf is the purpose of that PayPal. I’ll be escalating this issue to the BBB and FSA, I’ll also be getting a lawyer and suing PayPal they have absolutely no reason to hold my funds and I’ve sent in the one document you requested. I’m tired of being lied to and will do everything in my power to help get this scam of a site shut down. With the complaints the have I’m surprise they’re still even standing.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.