PayPal -> to GB transferwise GB88 TRWI 231[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]CANNOT !

Anarchista
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, same problem some pounds need sent from my bussines PayPal acc. to my Bussines TW (transferwise) account so in IBAN i set : <remove>[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and... no chance.

I add TW card bussines to paypal and verification 1 €/GB in account TW invoice i see as " declined". I dont understand paypal is year to year worster than before. Own customers pay via paypal for hosting,webdevelopment with paypal and bussines paypal freeze, so i upload all company documents and till my company cannot anything from paypal we cant pay invoices,servicies...nothing. I regulary we are seriously thinking about another payment channel such as STRIPE, it is not possible for paypal to dispose of our money in this way for 3 months. I absolutely do not understand such an attitude. Monopoly like facebook? Now we cancel paypal businesses and we have to literally ask all customers to whom we return the money to get on their knees to pay us to another account. It is normal ? Where do you want to call? British FTSA? Probably yes.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.