PayPal glitch? Sent my money to wrong person. #PayPalsucks

Meark
New Community Member

Paypal sucks.. I go click "send again" from the summary page and type in my contacts name. Instead of PayPal pulling up the Mike H in my contacts, it provides a completely different Mike H's email (same exact name but I have never sent money to this person and no idea who this person is).  I hit send and email my friend I just sent payment. He says.. no you didn't.. nothing here. I go look and the email addresses not my friends address. 

I call PayPal and let them know the problem. Opened a dispute.. 30 days to investigate. I said what's to investigate? I make a mistake, "sorry sir we have to investigate". 

The wrong Mike emails.. don't think you meant to send this? No, it was an error. Please reject. He accepted. So now this unknown Mike guy get an $800 dollar loan for 30 days. I don't get any interest on my cash.. nor can I use it. My money is being held hostage by some Mike guy and PayPal. 

I am so freaking **bleep** right now.. I am not sure if I can use PayPal again due to their weak response to my issue. They treated me like I am a liar and they have to investigate because they can't trust me. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.