PayPal found against me!

Dingle1954
Contributor
Contributor
I have just been through PayPal resolution centre for non delivery of some metallic paints worth £52 only to not be found in my favour. Apparently they proved tracking but there is no way they could prove delivery as I and my husband would of taken delivery and signed for it or as they do these days they photograph the delivery and send it to you with delivery notification. None of this received but PayPal are taking there word over evidence of delivery. I’m really annoyed. What can I do?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BENTONRJ
New Community Member

Hi, Paypal also found against me as the sender alleged that I'd had a picnic table delivered and produced Royal Mail delivery evidence. I appealed and PayPal again citied that the item had been delivered as the evidence against me. Its a scam by the sellers that PayPal do not wish to investigate. What you need to do is add to your evidence and raise the issue as a complain/dispute with Royal Mail. I supposedly took delivery of my picnic table in May, but email I've received from Royal mail today advised the item was only 46g in weight. Not sure how these scam artists are doing it but suspect the alleged item is being sent as junk mail, therefore you bin it, but Royal mail shows as being delivered. Needless to say I'm now going to ask PayPal reopen my case for the 2nd time with the evidence from Royal Mail. Interested to see how the seller explains that a foldaway picnic table only weighed 46g !!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.