PayPal error won't let me remove account limits

luke_10_10
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal wants me to provide tracking/ fulfillment info but can't find any orders to ask for: Provide proof of fulfillment We can't find any recent orders. Please contact Customer Support at and reference number PP-L-250323986947. I have contacted PayPal through messages, by they aren't responding for weeks. I shipped items to customers and I'll lose all the money. I can't just ask customers to pay again or return items. PayPal is destroying my business. What can I do? There's no number to call for PayPal HK. There's nobody answering messages and the system is broken.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

luke_10_10
Contributor
Contributor
The account will be further limited in 2 months and all my customer subscriptions will be lost forever. All due to paypal's system error and nearly total lack of customer support. How's this possible for such a successful company?
Login to Me Too

luke_10_10
Contributor
Contributor

Eventually paypal reinstated the account, randomly. I don't know if they saw this post or just happened to notice an error. They didn't say anything to me... it was just random.

There's no support. This platform is really bad. I am switching to Stripe with other payment gateways

Login to Me Too

Louis2020

Did you solve it now ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.