PayPal don't resolve my case, "Money is waiting for you" held money

kauniversity1
Contributor
Contributor

I've received a payment from an ebay buyer 2 weeks ago and the money is with the hold condition "Money is waiting for you - Accept the money" once I click on the option the system asks me for SSN which I don't have because when I created the first time my paypal account I was using it to buy on ebay and they NEVER asked me about a SSN and I could at that moment buy without restrictions, now that I'm using the account to sell on Ebay (my first selling) they put the restriction to give me the money only if I have a SSN, I've created a paypal account on DR that it belongs my bank accounts to try to transfer the money and they still don't offer any solution to pass my money from the US paypal account to DR paypal account.

I've talked with a lot of customer representants and they only tell me the general things that I've already tried, they finally try to solve the problem telling me that I need to refund back the money to the customer and see if the customer wants to pay me in the new DR paypal account, they do not take the responsability to guarantee that the customer will pay me and I won't lost the item that I already shipped + my money. I've sent them pictures of all the restrictions , they still don't solve the case. Like  @Michael169 did I suppose I'll have to write a letter to Paypal's legal department and see if they makes available my money.

Note: I've tried to attach images of my case to this message and they block upload images to show the evidence.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.