PayPal doesn't care it wasn’t delivered

Victor_111
New Community Member

Did anyone else have a similar problem?

I purchased  two folding chairs on line and never received the merchandise. When I complained to PayPal Resolution Center, the merchant presented a delivery tracking information, showing the delivery to the city of Newton, Kansas.  I live in the city of Newton, Massachusetts. But PayPal Resolution Center didn’t think that it makes a difference and denied my claim.

Strange, isn't it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

govwell
New Community Member

I have also had a problem with Newtron Trade. Simply they are SCAMMERS and should be demolished from the web.i ordered a deal with three double sided

frypans for US$29.38 and paid via PayPal. I received an unsolicited item in the post, which was a pair of plastic salad tongs, valued at about$4.Herein lies the scam. Newtron Trade claimed they had shipped my original purchase to me and have proof of delivery. After a personal check with my Postman we confirmed that they had substituted the tongs for my frypans and claim that they had proof of delivery. Obviously,they have proof of delivery for the tongs and imply that is delivery of the frypans. What an underhanded business to deal with. I thought that any business that was on PayPal had their credentials checked on application. 

I have lodged a claim with payPal and awaiting resolution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.