PayPal does not reply and my money is stolen by PayPal for months

HB1313
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased many items online and around 6 to 8 times the order was lost and the seller refunded me the money. Yet non of the refunds reached my bank account nor my card nor my PayPal wallet for 3 to 4 months. So In a way I buy things and further I get refunded and after that the money is lost with PayPal . In a way PayPal is working as an organization that looses my money ... it’s not making scenes to use PayPal anymore since it’s like a twilight zone and PayPal does not have an e-mail nor do they respond to chat , so the product is gone and the money is gone and no one to talk to.. PayPal reputation seems to be not the same as PayPal I knew before. Not only do we get loss from loss of shipment but also we have to chase PayPal and they don’t respond anyways for month or in my case at all. In a way it’s a theft. If PayPal can’t handle our money why does it manage it .... the funny part that there is no one to ask. It’s a tricky website that PayPal has that you can screem your issues in the comunity but itself does not resolve issues. In short THEFT 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.