PayPal dispute scandal $3000

Dmcfarl1
Contributor
Contributor
The pushed my date back because I use PayPal key for purchase and it’s been 2 months I filed and escalated around December 3rd dates keep getting push back no help from Instagram PayPal not Facebook PayPal or customer services they recommend $3,000 just floating around some where because PayPal don’t stick to there refund policy during covid. Trash... read my other form I posted yesterday about how much really happened in depth. Someone reach out to PayPal or get me the owner to reach out this is trash and they can’t even call PayPal key MasterCard services to speed **bleep** up . Sad I repeat Sad how you got a service that you can only email and your customers can’t I won’t be recommended them no more I also will be filing complaint with bbb towards scammers and PayPal they think they cool stealing that much money . They even told me they got no response from merchandise and they would resolve yesterday and refund me but lied in my face they have the voice recordings.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.