PayPal dispute not recorded on my account

EarthAngel-1
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a dispute SEPT 10, 2020 . I took screenshots after I did my dispute. My account is still saying NO CASES OPEN and today is Sept 19. I paid for a service Sept 01,2020. The seller still hasn’t given me my service. I contacted seller first like you’re suppose to. She agreed to give me my service and to just pick another date , because she missed our original service date. I did and she never did responded after. But anyway, I opened a dispute . PayPal has not recorded my dispute. I clicked on the seller, opened the dispute , uploaded my screenshots of my messages I was sending the seller ,to see why I didn’t receive what I paid for. Why is my page saying NO OPEN CASES ,when it says paypal will get back to you after I was done sending your evidence to be reviewed ? It’s now Sept 19,2020. The seller still has my $75. PayPal is now impossible to get through to find out why my case has not been rectified. Thank goodness I took screenshots in case I need to prove I opened my case and been sending messages to the seller. But no one to further this dispute with! PayPal used to make it easy to dispute! Now if someone takes your money seems like it’s nothing you can do do about it now!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

EarthAngel-1
Contributor
Contributor
The person is ASCENDING SOULS JOURNEY LLC by the way.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.