PayPal did not read my problem and reply auto

clarenceng
Contributor
Contributor

Recently i try on the service of myassignmenthelp., the result is a scam and i want to claim the refund of buyer protection, but this is how they reply as the log below.

Dear ng min teck,

Thank you for contacting PayPal. My name is Sharanya and it's my pleasure to respond to your email today.

We've reviewed your account and we’re satisfied that your account is secure and there has been no access by a third party. For this reason, we're unable to proceed with your unauthorised payment claims.

If you’re unhappy with a particular purchase, we encourage you to work with your seller to find a resolution. If a product you purchased never arrived or was significantly not as described, you may be entitled to open a dispute in the Resolution Centre and be covered by our Buyer Protection.

I hope that the information provided clarifies the situation. We are continually improving our customer service and can be contacted by clicking Contact near the bottom of any PayPal page. Thank you for using PayPal and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Sharanya Maha
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Consumer Advisory - PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 8:26:14 PM (-07:00)
Subject: FW: paypal case claim PP-D-22555428 and PP-D-22555432 evidence

Can you please reply as you received?

Thank You

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Tuesday, February 5[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]AM
To: webform
Subject: paypal case claim PP-D-22555428 and PP-D-22555432 evidence 

Hello,

As spoken t one of your customer support, he give me this email to submit the evidence for this 2 case

The issue is the merchant and I making a deal of service provide the programming solution, and what this what I request them to do

The task is to implement a class named ObjectAllocator which will be used to allocate and deallocate fixed-sized memory blocks for a client.
and comment of the code

and they give me a dummy program with dummy essay writing.

The file attach the instructor i gave , the end product they give, the chat log and police report.

In this transaction is for virtual service, not item shipment at all. I need to transaction $182 for order the service and $150 for view and download the solution
The 222555432 case is the first transaction and the 22555428 is second transaction.

Feel free to ask me any missing additional information required.

Regards,

Ng Min Teck
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.