PayPal denied my refund dispute even though I never received items purched

Norred
Contributor
Contributor

Norred_0-1591624413611.jpegI I put purchased 2 golf push carts on April 10 and never received them. This is what the seller sent to me after waiting a month to receive them. They lied to me about many things. The company OUTSIDEN I  purchased carts from stated they were in Bellingham Washington when actually they are in Shanghai.  They kept telling me the golf carts were on the way and gave me tracking number. But they scammed me because the tracking number was for these PAPER MASKS! PayPal won’t answer their phone lines and they denied my dispute after a month. They didn’t give a reason except they sided with the seller. Do I have any way to contact PayPal to find out why they didn’t not believe me and give me a refund? I will cancel my paypal account and just use Venmo or my credit card in the future. PayPal should give me a reason when I clearly have all the evidence showing I was scammed. I am out $136 and only have a handful of paper masks!  Please help. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.