PayPal demands information, yet their system is completely bugged

worldpressit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've recently received an email from PayPal, after year+ of operation with close to 0% refund rates and 0% chargeback rate, that I need to provide them with information (id, business info, proof of fullfilment, purchase receipt of suppliers). 

Ignoring the fact I have no purchase receipt from suppliers since I'm not shipping anything, It's me & my partner dealing with digital goods, SEO & web development, ok. 

I've been trying to submit the fullfilment proof, literally spent 4 hours collecting screensohts, pdf, etc, and when attached, PayPak keeps giving me "we're sorry but we're having trouble uploading your file please try again later", though my files are less than 1MB. on the console PayPal throws 502 and 413 errors from PayPal's server.

I tried: combining all files per transaction to one pdf file, reducing file size, submitting only 1 png, submitting multiple pngs, and everything else I can think of. Same result. 

To top it off, PayPal support is off on weekends, ok. Then we shuld be able to send an email, so PayPal can reply whenever they're on? Wrong. No support email, and when trying to message "Messaging support is not available at this time. Please try again during business hours. You can also browse the PayPal Help Center for answers to frequently asked questions.".

I'm happy with PayPal to be honest to this point, but, is this really how things work? random inaproporiate limitations, bugs that won't allow you to complete them, and then literally 0 support availability? I'm yet to encounter this kind of service.

Does anyone know if there's anything else to do here? I have an ongoing business and I need to resolve this right now.

Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 0.11.55.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-06 at 0.23.21.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-06 at 0.12.06.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.