PayPal decides customer can send an item back, customer bills us for return shipping..?

stripeherewecom
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having some strange experiences with PayPal seller protection lately. Mostly starting to feel absolutely useless. 

A customer bought a product from us and they were a problem the entire time. From the moment they made the purchase they were wondering why they were billed before the product arrived??? They then were freaking out when it didn't arrive within a few days. Then when they got the item they couldn't figure out how to work it. Basically just nutty customer, whatever it happens.

So we present the evidence to PayPal that there is nothing wrong with the item expecting PayPal to see they are clearly just a moron and this does not fall under "not as described".

PayPal just decides on their own that the best action will be for the customer to return the item for full a refund. Ok, the usual enabling of moron customers, getting used to that nonsense.

Finally it arrives today and the customer had Fedex bill us for the return! $27+ for the return lol.

1) Customer gets refund awarded by PayPal when they clearly were just too stupid to function

2) Funds automatically removed from us, now used worthless item sent back to us

3) Customer bills us for the return shipping

I'm assuming if we don't pay this return shipping it will be returned back to the customer and they will now have received their order for free. Thanks again PayPal!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.