PayPal closed my account

Om1234
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I don’t understand what happened So basically I was casually selling on eBay Making passive sales through drop shipping which is fine by eBay So all of a sudden PayPal limits my account and my eBay gets restricted too I provide my ID details and other proof items info for my sales and etc eBay opens up my account But PayPal then throws me with a account restriction I don’t understand what I did wrong ? And i won’t I be told about what I did wrong? I keep getting told that they’ll use legal rights to pursue whatever reimbursements of me for zero or minus balance for disputes etc ! But it is in my legal right to know what I done wrong!! There are no disputes or whatever on the account so far All the payment holds are getting released normally without any disputes Sales are fully finalising slowly and completIng with money being released since buyers fully receive their products So obviously no disputes I know I did nothing wrong but make general sales on eBay And after I was asked to provide certain details which I did for authorisation of my account limitation (Which I also don’t know why I received ??) I get own outright ban - restriction on my PayPal account So all the sales are slowly finalising and almost no disputes are made no charge backs or whatever My account seems to be in good standing so far both PayPal and eBay (except the fact the PayPal is completely locked now) No charge backs no disputes nothing So what did I do wrong paypal ! And why can’t I appeal this ? And why won’t you tell me ! I’m just a small time drop shipper You keep telling me the same “We can’t disclose what you did for the safety of PayPal” I’m paraphrasing but yeah ... But you must legally tell me what I did wrong and it’s not like I’m some sort of insider trading big corporation agent that I’ll do something with this information I mean after all you can just deal with that appropriately next time even after you tell me what I did wrong... which I don’t even KNOW! You throw these words as if It’s some sort of big conspiracy going on here but I’m just a casual small time eBay Dropship seller??? What is happening here ?? Because I know I done nothing wrong And you’re holding my account hostage and my money hostage for 180 days Is it just because I made good sales and I’m being punished for it?? Why ? Whats wrong with making little arbitrage profit ?? I don’t understand what’s going on but it’s frustrating me... I want to appeal this and get this straight because i want to carry using this account! I know I did nothing wrong !

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JLA5
Contributor
Contributor
I do donations through here and they think I’m getting scammed when I’m not. It’s through one of their charities and I’m in charge of it and they think I violated the user agreement when I didn’t. This is bs because I have over 1000 dollars from the donations and now I can’t get the money to them now because of these morons closed my account. I even gave my documents to verify my account to get the limit of my account! I want my money back! Or I will sue this PayPal people for withholding my money for the LLS!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.