PayPal closed case and give seller the money

matrixshopping
Contributor
Contributor

How is it possible seller does a webinar says 30 day trial money back. On my 2nd or 3rd day i realize this software is the worst and i do not like it. so i put in for a refund and the seller wins the case. Also seller never reply to the case or any emails. How did paypal side with the seller. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@matrixshopping 

Certain reasons may not be considered SNAD (Significantly Not As Described). "Do not like" or "this software is the worst" is one of them as it is an opinion. It is a buyer's remorse reason (ie. Do not like, do not want, not as expected but as described, don't fit, made a mistake, ordered in error, etc) therefore PayPal ruled in favor of the seller.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@matrixshopping 

Certain reasons may not be considered SNAD (Significantly Not As Described). "Do not like" or "this software is the worst" is one of them as it is an opinion. It is a buyer's remorse reason (ie. Do not like, do not want, not as expected but as described, don't fit, made a mistake, ordered in error, etc) therefore PayPal ruled in favor of the seller.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

matrixshopping
Contributor
Contributor

yes thank you for your reply. The seller refunded the money after i reached out on facebook today but i learn a valuable lesson about paypal. you can sell the worst software and if it does not work properly and you want a refund they will side with the seller. this means i can selll software and say don't worry buy it you will get a refund and when i get the money i do not need to worry because paypal will side with me. what nonsense i am thankful i learned this lesson that my money is not protected with paypal and i will look for a better platform to use as payment gateway. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.