PayPal caused errors costing me excessively

HungryRobot
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal managed to miss process civil transactions over 3-day. Mistakenly targeting them as automatic... It's almost 2 months to get that even sorted out because they're idiots and incompetent and can't even read the laws saying they couldn't do that when provided to then, or their own policy when providing to me that those could not be automatic and that they couldn't charge 20 of them in a 3-year period of time for one merchant. Total original ammount is about $660. Legally as they fronted the original amount of their own free volition they owe me that too but then we are at about $4,000 now of overdraft fees late fees my accounts bouncing missing work etc. sadly I can't even afford the $2 to get it filed to start my dispute. I had my phone turned off and my gas light is on, so I can't apply for jobs etc. PayPal has admitted both in a recorded phone call and in our conversations that they're completely at fault they're so sorry they'll call me back in the next day or two after they finally push that up to some higher-ups... They didn't call. In fact the only conversations we've had since April 28th where when they had me call them because they felt like I still owed them $12. just this past week they finally looked at that and realized that that was part of those transactions that already cleared off and they hadn't balanced the books. soon as they cleared that off all I get is the automated system and it says they can't talk to me at this time. Anybody has any great ideas I'd appreciate it,
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.