PayPal believes Deal Express Fraud USPS Tracking

debbies59
Contributor
Contributor

I had 2 different orders where I purchased Kayaks but I never recieved either one. I filed a claim with resloution dept and they denied me and took Dealers Express word. they sent paypal tracking number alright but it was to another address not mine and mail had taken pic of item an it was in a small pkg and I I ordered a 10 ft kayak,,anybody that has a lick of sense knows you cant ship a kayak to a mailbox. I checked with the post office they gave me info and proof and I cannot get ahold of paypal to save my llife..its bad enough to be out of work for 4 month with no money then get ripped off 200 bucks by these people. How in the heck do you get ahold of paypal,,I have been around in circles for days now with nothing!! I am very upset that paypal did not check with the post office...the tracking number did not even show my address as to the place it was delevired it only showed the zipcode,,is that not crazy!!!Im about to be done with pay pal. And if thats not enough I had money in paypal and went to transfer to back and i hit transfer and it transfered to a number that was not my account,,seemed like all this was happening on purpose,,are they out to get me?? They wont say cause they dont answer the phone!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ridiculicious

I had this exact same issue with a kayak Seller from this site (I think they are all operated by the same scam artists). I ordered a Kayak off sportsinusa dot xyz

1. Disputed order because I received no information

2. Fake seller posted fake USPS tracking number so Paypal closed dispute

3. Trekked down to post office and found out the tracking number went to a completely random address (taht doesn't exist, I know because I drove to the apartment on the off chance that they might have my Kayak) where the delivery wasn't accepted. After much hassle, I found out I could have USPS print out the tracking report.

4. Attached report to message chat. No clue if I'll ever be helped.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.