PayPal are no help!

LW02
Contributor
Contributor
Back in July, I purchased some items from what I now know to be a fraudulent company in China. Long story short, PayPal assured me that as long as I sent the items back, I am covered by buyers protection and will get my money back. I sent the items back via tracked mail and have been following its journey. It’s been tried to be delivered at least 5 times and has been unsuccessful so has now made its way back to customs 😡. I contacted PayPal on Monday and asked for their help again on what to do in this situation and sent them screen shots of the parcels journey. I still have had no reply! It’s so frustrating because they helped in the beginning and I did what the retailer and PayPal asked me to do by sending the parcel back and now nothing. I just want my money back, it’s now been 3 months! Any advice? TIA
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AZ50
New Community Member
I had a similar issue no refunds as seller provided a fake tracking number and PayPal has accepted this as proof that item was sent yet Australia post advised no such tracking number exist
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.