PayPal appeal denied

Freelancer_Issa
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Erick Yaa Yeri  ,

After reviewing your PayPal account, we've determined there to be excessive risk involved in doing business with you and we'd like to begin parting ways in a manner that is least disruptive to your business.

If there is any money in your PayPal balance, it will be held for 180 days (from the date of your last received payment) to cover any disputes that might be opened by your buyers.

After 180 days, please contact us to withdraw your funds. We may ask you to provide us with a valid photo ID and a proof of address document before you can withdraw any remaining balance.

-----------------------------------
Disbursement options
-----------------------------------
Option 1. If you owe refunds to any of your buyers, you can use the money in your PayPal account to refund them.
To refund your buyers:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click ""Contact Us"" at the bottom of any page.
3. Click ""Contact Customer Service.""
4. Under ""Choose a Topic,"" select ""Sending/Receiving Money.""
5. Under ""Choose a Subtopic,"" select ""Refund/Cancel a Payment.""
6. Click ""Continue"" and follow the instructions to refund payments.

We reserve the right to close any account reported to be involved in possible high-risk behavior. In the event of a dispute, we'll try to recover the money from you by debiting your PayPal balance first and, if there are insufficient funds in your PayPal balance, we reserve the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter and regret any inconvenience it may cause you.

Case ID: CIP-KE-115163526502006748

Thank you for your understanding and support.

I only use my paypal account to receive funds from students,

i gave out my utility bill as needed, but i received that email, i dont know where i went wrong, i dont know if my account has been deleted or

i am just confused

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.