PayPal appeal denied

mdalizyx
Contributor
Contributor

Dear,

I created a business Paypal account and i submit all necessary document but PayPal appeal denied and make my account Limited. So i have some question, is any one help me out. 

1. Can i re-appeal this? 

2. Can i fully delete this account and create new one with same email address that i used here. 

Please help any one help me out. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mdalizyx 

Well i can see it at the bottom of your screenshot...........HELP.

Failing that just scroll down the page we are both posting on now and help/contact is bottom left of this page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mdalizyx 

1. If its a permanent limitation then sadly not.

2. If you try and open another paypal account then that will be limited as well as its you that has been banned not just the account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mdalizyx
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the answer - another question 

How i know it is permanent limited in my email say -

"Your right to appeal:

We always perform a thorough investigation before deciding to initiate the closure of an account. However, we appreciate that from time to time misunderstandings can happen. If you wish, you can appeal our decision. Just get in touch with us and let us know. To do so, log in to your PayPal account and click 'Contact' at the bottom of the page. Select 'Managing My Account' as the topic and 'My account is limited' as the sub-topic, then send your message."

As where i see it is permanent limited.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mdalizyx 

If they have said you can appeal it then why don't you follow those instructions and do so? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mdalizyx
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks again ,

I try to fellow they are instruction. I can't find any contact link as they say. 

http://prntscr.com/pcglci

When i login into my account i can't see any contact link bottom of page. I don't know why i can contact with them 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mdalizyx 

Well i can see it at the bottom of your screenshot...........HELP.

Failing that just scroll down the page we are both posting on now and help/contact is bottom left of this page.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.