PayPal appeal denied

romyo14
Contributor
Contributor

hello ... I received this message from paypal

For the security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we've decided to close it for security reasons.

Our records indicate you may be residing in a country that's different to the one where your PayPal account is registered. If this is the case, you should sign up for a new PayPal account in the country where you live. You can do this by visiting www.paypal.com, clicking 'Sign Up

And I do not understand what the problem is because I live all my life in Egypt and I have not left it all my life to any other place and I have created my account in Paypal from Egypt

i hope some one help me to fix this problem

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@romyo14 

You must have accidentally selected that country from the drop down list of countries when you opened your paypal account.

You can't change countries on a paypal account so that is the only way it would have happened.

That account is useless to you, you need to close it and open one in your correct country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@romyo14 

Except you do not have an Egyptian account but a Bulgarian one!!!!

User romyo14: Bulgaria Personal Account

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/12283783

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

romyo14
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for help ... but how can i fix this proplem

As I said, I am an Egyptian citizen and have not left Egypt throughout my life, and my Paypal account was created from Egypt, and I do not know how it was transferred to Bulgarian

again thank you for help

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@romyo14 

You must have accidentally selected that country from the drop down list of countries when you opened your paypal account.

You can't change countries on a paypal account so that is the only way it would have happened.

That account is useless to you, you need to close it and open one in your correct country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

romyo14
Contributor
Contributor

i understand ...thank you for your help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.