PayPal anymore not work in Kazakhstan.

SmokeService
Contributor
Contributor

Hi dear PayPal group. Why PayPal accounts always suspend. Have a lots information in forums about suspend.  Many European and Asian accounts always limited and You can't use PayPal anymore. Maybe not need customers to PayPal. Be careful, not use PayPal. You can lost money.

Spoiler
PayPal issue: You can't use PayPal anymore

Dear PayPal group. I need just one reply. Please tell me, why my account limited external? Just explain me. 

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SmokeService 

Paypal do not give reasons, they just say you have violated their policy in some way.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SmokeService
Contributor
Contributor

How can you help me? I know, PayPal always says about Privace. But what is issue?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SmokeService 

As i said you do not get a reason unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SmokeService
Contributor
Contributor

Why don't have support? PayPal always work like thats? Good job, not need customers? You can help me or no?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SmokeService 

No.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SmokeService
Contributor
Contributor

Not need Kazakhstan customers to PayPal?

Good, i will contact to Central bank and ask him about PayPal. I will closing PayPal in Kazakhstan. Its very good. All bank blacklisted card's to connect to PayPal. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SmokeService 

I don't need luck, nothing to do with me, all I can tell you is that if paypal have limited your paypal account then they don't give you any reasons.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SmokeService
Contributor
Contributor

Very bad service and support in the world. Not know issue. Has anyone created a system or created himself without people's?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.