PayPal & Scammer vs ME

Reddpool
New Community Member
I got scammed on wish buying Pokemon cards. I didn't know how common it was but I do now! I used PayPal because I figured they would protect me, their customer. Ordered Booster box of Evolutions. Got something completely different , opened, revealed, and fake cards to boot! This is highly illegal where I am from, mail tampering and fraud, international no less. PayPal said they will refund , if I return the Evolutions booster box ,unopened, and in original packing, at my shipping cost. Instead I will spread my story since Pokemon is so big right now. No one should use wish. And no one should use PayPal thinking it is safe or will secure or protect you. My bank and credit card companies offer better service. I'll do a charge back and close my PayPal account. I suggest anyone reading do the same. Pros: whats the chances PayPal use their brain instead of auto replies and figure out they are being cuckold into helping scammers?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.