PayPal agrees with fraud seller

SakiemaW
New Community Member
Seller sent me a fake wig using pictures from other hairstylists who they were currently being sued for using their pictures for $300 I requested a refund from PayPal and told them the seller told me they would not give me a refund unless I gave them a good review the seller did not respond to PayPal for over 2 weeks then the seller sent me multiple fraudulent addresses to return the wig to. with proof I provided reviews from the owners of the addresses and company they told me to return to saying they have no affiliation with the company and that many other people have been told to send stuff there too. I also have reviews from people they were told to do the same thing and never got there money back but PayPal requested that I return the wig to the fraudulent address at my expense or pay $200 to ship it to China With no return address PayPal promise me that they would talk to the seller and wait to 48 hours for a response 72 hours later my case was closed and they agree with the seller this is outrageous and completely fraudulent
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.