PayPal account permanently disabled due to some infraction which was never specified.

BrandonRyan
New Community Member

So months ago I was warned that the buying and selling legal botanical's was against PayPal's terms. I apologized and never participated in it again. I figured if it was allowed on Ebay, it was okay with PayPal. Well after my warning I never did it again. I Stopped selling everything on Ebay. My account was in good standing the last time I used it. Now months later I come onto my PayPal to make a purchase using my PayPal credit when I am met with an alert saying my account is permanently limited. No explanation, no way to resolve it, nothing.

So I guess my main question is, how can I find out what I did and resolve it? I have had my PayPal account since 2005 and I had never been in Trouble with PayPal once, in over 12 years. Even though it says its permanent, does this always mean permanent. Or can I speak to a representative and explain my one of a kind situation?

I wasnt selling illegal stuff. It was legal in all 50 states and contained things like Lavender, Kava, Turmeric, Kratom and Moringa. I dont know which was a rule violation because they never reached out to me and every time I contact them I am met with an automated response.

Thank you for any insight you can provide,

Brandon <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

adrianseto8

do you have a chargeback on your account for the things you sold on ebay?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.