PayPal account limitations & resolution center

jainjewellers
New Community Member

Hello...!

My paypal account was recently imposed with limitations. I resolved all the steps needed as soon as possible. Only two open disputes one "Item not received" & other "Refund not Received". However, I am ready to refund the buyer in the first case & close it but it always shows error when i try to issue the refund from the resolution center. I have contacted paypal chat support, wrote a tone of emails but I receive generic replies like our team is reviewing the case & the date of resolution has been extended multiple times. I have all my money stuck in the paypal account & it is a huge amount for me. My business has come to a halt due to this. I cannot understand what is the team trying to review if I & the buyer have both agree upon a refund. I also want to inform you that is has been over 180 days, since the original transaction. The buyer opened the case just few days back.  What should I do.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.