PayPal account blocked

IndiKartIndia
Contributor
Contributor
Yesterday morning, I've received an e-mail that your account has been limited for unauthorized transactions that actually happened during our non-working hours, past night.

Soon, after that receiving the mail, I have attached the requested documents, but even after that, yesterday evening, I have received another mail from PayPal that our account has been blocked for unknown reasons. It's really very frustating as it's not an individual account, it's PayPal Business account, from which I run business. Because of this activity, I am not able to withdraw our funds, which greatly impacting my business.

As per my side, I've not violated any User Agreement from our side. Please help and let me know how to get the account unblocked from PayPal. I can provide them all the transaction & order receipt, whichever made during this month. But, not know whom should I reach so that the exact reason can be identified and my account can get unblocked.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IndiKartIndia

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation issues.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

IndiKartIndia
Contributor
Contributor
I already have contacted them via phone, but their customer care executive says that the reason is not showing to them too and is unknown. I have also written mail to them via Help & Contact & also written them on their official mail, but still waiting for their reply. It's really disturbing as well as like harassing mentally.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.