PayPal account Restricted

HoneyGinger
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

My account has been restricted since I log in on Monday.

I did not receive any email explaining why the account has been restricted only this message appear on my Dashboard when I log in:

"

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money."

I was waiting for the PayPal confirmation code on my card to confirm same - this was done today.

However my account is still  restricted. I've sent emails to the Help Center - no response so far.

I already uploaded the documents. If any information is missing, please do let me know.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HoneyGinger 

This is no longer a restriction but an all out permanent suspension/severing of ties, no longer want you to use PayPal or do business with you type thing. 

Please contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

HoneyGinger
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I contacted the customer support and spoke with an agent. 

He sent me an email to upload identification documents on my PayPal account which I did (ID and Mariage Licence).

However I still did not receive any response so far. I uploaded those documents on Thursday 16.05.19. I send another email to the customer support without success.

I don't know what to do. I have no response. What would you suggest?

thanks. 

Login to Me Too

R_P
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from the Philippines and I experienced the same thing. I don't have the Skype credits to call and email support is not responsive. What to do next? 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@R_P 

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalPhilippines/

Facebook US: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.