PayPal access

Eleanor10
New Community Member

Hi, I was previously told that in order to gain access to my account again, I need to send a copy of my ID and a recent bank statement however, it’s not made clear where I should send this too as whether I have to send a picture or the real thing? Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks Eleanor.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eleanor10

Sorry can't help you. You have not shown what country you are in on your profile OR said what country you are in. As Paypal is country specific then we can't advise without knowing that information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Eleanor10!

It sounds like you've experienced a limitation, and I'm so sorry for any frustration it's caused you. Any requested documents to resolve the limitation will be listed in the Resolution Center including a link to upload an image. In some countries, you may also be provided a number to fax the document as well. 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-remove-a-limitation-from-my-account-faq2189

For the security of your information, please do not email images containing personal information. 

I hope this helps and if you need additional assistance, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page. You can also contact our customer support on Facebook and at @AskPayPal on Twitter. 

Thank you!

Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.