PayPal acc blocked - Help needed

andy8793
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently made transaction on paypal for ₹49.

Today, I tried to pay but it redirected me to merchant site.

I again logged in to my acc, it is showing that "you can not use paypal anymore".

Pls help me to resolve this.

Thank you.

Regards

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andy8793

If paypal have said that they have permanently limited your account then nothing you can do about it BUT you should be able to remove any funds 180 days post limitation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andy8793

If paypal have said that they have permanently limited your account then nothing you can do about it BUT you should be able to remove any funds 180 days post limitation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KOSTAS3434
Contributor
Contributor
You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-008-192-920-691

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @KOSTAS3434,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

It seems like your account has been permanently limited. Decisions like these are usually made in situations where we’re concerned about account security, for regulatory or compliance purposes, or to help us manage potential risk on an account. Your PayPal balance can be held for up to 180 days because it provides sufficient time for most claims, such as chargebacks, to be opened by other parties which can result in financial loss. Your account may be reviewed up to 5 times; at 30-day intervals until day 180 from the date last payment received. If any money remains in your account at day 180 it will be made available for withdrawal at that point.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.