PayPal Won’t Release My Money

TT211
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Community, Almost 200 days ago PayPal told me that they are limiting my account because of “suspicious activity” which nothing occurred besides someone I know sending me money. They limited both out accounts for no reason and said we cannot use PayPal anymore which I found weird. They said I will have my remaining funds released in 180 days which is still weird to me due to the fact they said my account is suspicous. Why would you release the funds to me if that’s the case. No funds were returned because the transaction is legit. It’s now 20 days after and PayPal message me saying my funds could be withdrawn. I’m still in there message center receiving the same generic messages staying transfer the money doing the process they showed. Everytime I do it it said Try Again, can’t complete at this time. I’m fed up with PayPal. Can’t cal in cause it’s automatic response and they send you here for absolutely horrible service. Any suggestions? For real, it should be illegal to hold someone’s money for this long. I have so many bills to pay and there holding me up
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Zar33n
Contributor
Contributor
Can any one Please Help is there any way we cant talk to them any contact number that works
Login to Me Too

TT211
Contributor
Contributor
There really is no way from what I see. They just send the same automated responses. It’s been days and I’ve yet to get help. I have no problem leaving PayPal, there are better platforms but I want my money withdrawn before so. They can keep the account.
Login to Me Too

Quionna
Contributor
Contributor
File a arbitration and request that PayPal pay for it. If you check the bottom of the account you should see legal. It tells you how to get started.
Login to Me Too

TT211
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, I’m going to look about this right now. I suggest anyone who is experiencing the same thing with no valid help from PayPal do the same. Thank you Quionna.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.