PayPal Withdrew My Money From Selling on eBay

karanmuthu
New Community Member

I run a business on eBay and used PayPal to receive payments. I have ran into an issue with them a couple months ago and tried to solve it but couldn't come to a conclusion. I hope anybody can help me out here. I sold a high number of items in one month and PayPal started to hold my payments. Shortly after, they said that they will hold and then close my account in six months. This really shocked me since I had no issues with any of the buyers and customers. A couple months later in November, PayPal withdrew my money and kept it. Now I was out of my PayPal account and out of my money. I tried contacting them multiple times and all they said was "High increase in the number of transactions." This doesn't make any sense because I believed that PayPal was here for protecting the Customer and Seller. Not stealing from the Seller. I contacted PayPal through BBB shortly after and they said I was selling fake products!! All of my products were legit and even my reviews can prove no customer had any issues with their products. I don't know how to progress from here, if anyone knows of any tips please let me know!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Dmitriyy
Contributor
Contributor
Well this one is probably going to need a lawer to deal with. They will have too prove your sold fake items and you proving they were 100% legit. Other than that, you can't do much else.
Login to Me Too

Dmitriyy
Contributor
Contributor
Ebay and PayPal work together so if paypal took ur money then it means eBay is involved. Ebay can have paypal hold the payments, until the other person got their item. If you sold to people outside usa, then Ebay is definitely involved as they are the ones that ship out the item. The address they tell u to send it too is their warehouse kinda thing that they ship out from to outside USA. u can find the real address of the person by checking paypal payments. Or even Ebay itself. Im very familiar with Ebay.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.