PayPal Unemployment

Lhcqueen928
Contributor
Contributor
I got my pua deposit and then you guys limited my account because of the large amount it was and no one has responded back to me I can't withdraw money I can't transfer money I can't pay any of my bills!? Just give me my money so I can go to a different card and pay my bills!! I've contacted anyone I can just to be completey ignored. ITS MY UNEMPLOYMENT MONEY FOR MY BILLS
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Mzzlady87
Contributor
Contributor
Have you got this issue resolved? I have the same thing going on right now I waited on this money for so long and now they f****** lock it up! Been calling for four days what did you do to get it straightened out and how long did it take?
Login to Me Too

Lhcqueen928
Contributor
Contributor
I uploaded my deposit statements showing that it was a state benefit payment and my ID and sent that to them and it took about 3 days to get it unlocked then they lock your account for another 3 days for security reasons idk why. They eventually unlocked my card and I immediately withdrew all my money. It's **bleep**. PayPal is useless I talked to at least 10 different agents before they fixed my account
Login to Me Too

Melly_
Contributor
Contributor
I sent in my statements & they still closed my account ..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.